Attorney Jason L. Gunter is a Board Certified Labor and Employment Lawyer who has significant experience with non-competes agreements. If you are being threatened with a contract agreement and it is causing you to worry about your future employment, contact Fort Myers non-compete lawyer Jason Gunter at 239.334.7017 or Jason@gunterfirm.com.
About Non-Compete Agreements
Non-compete agreements generally provide for no competition during and after employment.
Some basic facts about non-compete agreements are:
- Non-compete agreements must be reasonable in geographic scope and duration
- Non-compete agreements can be separate contracts or part of an overall employment agreement
- Under Florida law, non-compete agreements must contain certain very specific requirements in order to be enforceable
- There is a Florida Statute governing the enforceability of such contracts
How Can A Fort Myers Employment Lawyer Resolve Your Non-Compete Issue?
Attorney Jason L. Gunter is available to:
- Draft customized non-compete agreements for a particular situation
- Review non-compete contracts, render a legal opinion
- Negotiate non-compete agreements if you are being threatened
- Litigate breach of non-compete claims
Jason Gunter is a Fort Myers Employment lawyer who handles non-compete agreements in Cape Coral, Naples, Estero, Bonita Springs, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda (and all other areas of Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County and Tampa).
Contact Jason L. Gunter by telephone at 239.334.7017, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing our online inquiry form, if you have any questions regarding drafting or reviewing non-compete agreements or a potential case involving the breach of a non-compete agreement.
Get In Touch Right Now
To discuss your employment and labor law case
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
"I was very impressed that Jason Gunter responded almost immediately to my request through his web site. He is very knowledgeable and provided concise professional information to questions."