Jason L. Gunter is an experienced Fort Myers whistleblower lawyer who is Board Certified in Employment law. Our employment law firm handles many whistleblower cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no fees or costs unless you win.
Contact Attorney Jason L. Gunter 24 hrs a day at 239.334.7017 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your whistleblower case.
By legal definition “Whistle blowing” generally refers to an employee engaging in “blowing the whistle” on some type of illegal activity. Examples include:
- Objecting, or
- Protesting illegal activities in the workplace
- It may be unlawful for an employer to discharge an employee because that employee has:
- Reported or objected to alleged illegalities by the employer.
- Provided information to a government agency conducting an investigation.
- Inquired into alleged illegalities by the employer.
Some of the common whistleblower laws are:
- Florida Whistleblower Act
- Florida Public Sector Whistleblower Act
- Federal Whistleblower Act
How Our Fort Myers Whistleblower Lawyers Can Help With Your Case
Attorney Jason Gunter has experience in handling whistleblower lawsuits throughout Florida, focusing on Southwest Florida including Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, Estero, Bonita Springs, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda (and all other areas of Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County and Tampa).
Contact whistleblower lawyer Jason Gunter by telephone at 239.334.7017, by emailing email@example.com or by completing our online inquiry form, if you have any questions regarding whistleblower law, or a potential whistleblower case in Fort Myers.
Get In Touch Right Now
To discuss your employment and labor law case
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
"Jason was one of the best attorney's I've ever worked with, which includes real estate and corporate attorneys. He was responsive at all hours of the day/night, and was extremely knowledgable when it came to our case, and more importantly, how to resolve it. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason for your legal needs."