Conor, a Pennsylvania native, moved to the Gulf Coast of Florida in 2014 after finishing law school. While in law school, Conor worked in management for a small, start-up chocolate company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, giving him a unique perspective when representing small businesses. Conor also spent a year as an AmeriCorps Service Member, helping at-risk youth in impoverished Pittsburgh neighborhoods.
When not in the office, Conor enjoys remaining actively fit with his wife by spending time on the beach, working out, and playing basketball. He also enjoys volunteering in the Sarasota community with several organizations.
- 2009 – BA University of Pittsburgh
- 2014 – JD Duquesne University School of Law
Professional + Community Affiliations:
- Lee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Lee County Bar Association Solo and Small Firm Practice Section
- Miracle League of Manasota
- Institute for the Ages
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida Bar
- S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Get In Touch Right Now
To discuss your employment and labor law case
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
"Jason is an excellent lawyer who I would recommend highly!"