Have you informed your Employer that you were pregnant only to later be:
- Terminated for some mysterious and not believable reason?
- Suddenly disciplined for performance issues after disclosing your pregnancy?
Florida Discrimination Attorney Jason Gunter is a Board Certified Employment Lawyer who has extensive experience in pregnancy discrimination cases. Call Florida Employment Attorney Jason Gunter at 239.334.7017 regarding your pregnancy discrimination case.
Examples Of Pregnancy Discrimination Prohibited By Federal And Florida State Law:
- Employers cannot terminate women due to pregnancy
- Employers cannot refuse to promote women due to pregnancy
- Employers cannot hire women due to pregnancy
- Employers must permit pregnant women to work so as long as they can perform the essential functions of their job
- Employers must hold open the position of a pregnant on leave equally as they would for similarly situated employees who are not pregnant.
How Florida Employment Attorney Jason Gunter Can Resolve Your Pregnancy Discrimination Issue
Florida Employment Lawyer Jason Gunter handles pregnancy discrimination lawsuits throughout Florida, including Southwest Florida, in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, Estero, Bonita Springs, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda (and all other areas of Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County and Tampa).
Contact Florida pregnancy discrimination attorney Jason Gunter by telephone at 239.334.7017, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing our online inquiry form, if you have any questions regarding pregnancy discrimination, or a potential pregnancy discrimination case.
Get In Touch Right Now
To discuss your employment and labor law case
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
"Jason is an excellent attorney. He is patient, professional, responsive and client-committed. Jason went out of his way to explain his approach to my case in lay person's terms. He represented me on a very serious case and the outcome was outstanding. I strongly recommend Jason if you need a lawyer! "