Jason Gunter is an experienced Fort Myers workplace discrimination lawyer who is Board Certified in Employment law. Our firm handles many discrimination cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no fees or costs unless you win.
Contact Fort Myers overtime lawyer Jason Gunter 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week at 239.334.7017 or email@example.com regarding your discrimination case.
What Is Employment Discrimination?
Employment discrimination is illegal. Both federal law (Title VII) and Florida state laws (The Florida Civil Rights Act) prohibit the following types of discrimination in the workplace:
- Race Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination or Sex Discrimination (including sexual harassment)
- Disability Discrimination (Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”))
- National Origin Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
Examples Of Workplace Discrimination
Some specific examples of possible workplace discrimination include:
- Termination of employment based on discrimination
- Refusing to hire individuals of a protected class based on discrimination
- Harassment based on discrimination
- Retaliation against an individual for complaining about discrimination
- Racially insensitive or derogatory language that creates a Hostile Work Environment
- Posting signs or sending emails that have racially insensitive or derogatory language
How Can Fort Myers Employment Lawyer Jason Gunter Resolve Your Discrimination Issue?
Jason L. Gunter has experience in handling employment and discrimination lawsuits in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, Estero, Bonita Springs, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda (and all other areas of Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County and Tampa).
Contact attorney Jason L. Gunter by telephone at 239.334.7017, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing our online inquiry form, if you have any questions regarding pregnancy discrimination, or a potential pregnancy discrimination case.
Get In Touch Right Now
To discuss your employment and labor law case
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say
"My trust in his knowledge of the law never wavered. I would also like to give a positive review to his staff. They were/are professional and extend the same level of care and compassion as Jason. Overall my experience with the Gunter Firm was outstanding."